Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Up

All right, I'm feelin' fine after yesterday's run. I know you were thinking about it alllllll day. I was a little sore going to bed last night and that had me concerned as today was my Christmas party for my clients and I had cleared the day knowing there'd be lots to do there and I'd be on my feet the whole time. It was all good though. I slept well and woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to tackle the day.

The Christmas party was wonderful. My team did a great job. The clients liked the photobooth. It's a little treat that they don't often get. Photos to show off. The food was fantastic and for the most part the event went off without a hitch (minus blowing fuses). Staff also did a cookie exchange and I left work with my coat feeling tighter. Additionally, we did a secret Santa and I got a wonderfully crafty, and cozy gift from my Santa. A great little handmade ornament which was obtained with a little Christmas magic of a photo of my gramma and I plus a hat, scarf and wintery headband.

After dinner I went and did some stairs. 3 sets, without stopping. At the beginning of the summer I couldn't get up one flight without a break never mind the 9 that I can now do. I figured I'd get some stairs in as we're expecting 10 cm of snow overnight. This has me debating about my run tomorrow. I was thinking treadmill (even though I hate it) because it will keep my pace up. BUT I love running in snow. It's going to be a game day decision, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment