Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spring is Here and With it Comes...Running!

4.83 @ 7'25

Last night I was DD for the very first time ever! and I drove out of the city...to Stoney Creek. I was out pretty late cuz I'd agreed to drive the birthday girl home. It was my pleasure. Plus, one stays at their birthday celebration until the end, otherwise it's not a proper celebration. Thus, I was able to have a good reason to sleep in and that meant I sadly (!) had to miss out on spinclass today. To alleviate my guilt I went for a run (and of course, my daily pre-breakfast yoga).

I hadn't done a decent distance in a while. I think since my race...Today was perfect running weather. The sun was gorgeous. I'll see if my skin enjoyed it as much as the rest of me did. I did some speed work today. "Speed" work...I wasn't so keen on running so my sprints weren't the fastest, definitely could have pushed it more.

I hope everyone got out there to enjoy the weather at some point today, summer's coming- too much Game of Thrones...

No comments:

Post a Comment