Friday, February 10, 2012

BRRR

4K @ 8'13

First off, I'd like to give a shout out to my Ukranian readers. For some reason I got three hits from this site: http://troll-face-ru.blogspot.com/ . I have no idea what it is and it looks strange.

It was blustery and raw out there today. I had to stop at McDonalds (note the golden arches on the map) to go to the bathroom and warm up. I felt like I was jogging through Buffalo. My body would not stretch out, I could feel it in my calves while running everything was just tight, tight, tight. Took me a looong time to warm up. During my cool down stretches my legs were sore I don't recall that ever happening before.

My pace time wasn't great. I couldn't get my body to relax to go faster. I also blame my music. My mp3 player, Orlando, really has NOT been doing a great job of late. I'm gonna have to remember to start making up a playlist before I head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment