Monday, February 27, 2012

Winter?

4.58 K @ 7'53


Today was a meh jog. I was actually getting my second wind closer to the end of the run and probably could have kept going but I have a lot on my plate so my mere 36 minutes was all I could devote. Speaking of wind...It was incredibly winy out there today. With the sand, salt and pebbles left from the melting snow there was some debris blowing in my face that I had to contend with today. I'd just close my eyes and mouth and wait for the prickling feeling to stop before watching for the next wave of dirt to come towards me.

Today is incredibly warm for the season. This winter has depressed me. I had lots of stuff planned that I wanted to do and really, haven't been able to do any of it. I also prefer running in cooler temperatures. I feel healthier doing it, somehow. I sweat less, I feel like I have more endurance. Plus it doesn't make me think about climate change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment