Thursday, March 1, 2012

Socks To Be You

5 K @ 7'40



Today's run was really good. My first 5 K and it was under 40 minutes. I'm pleased with that. My last 2 race times were over 40 for a 5K. I think if I keep it up I may be able to do it in 35. My real goal would to be able to do it in half an hour.

All right, onto my FAVOURITE running gear. Socks. I realize shoes are probably more important but my socks are my favourite. The give me the greatest comfort. I absolutely HATE wet feet. My socks of choice are double layer so I don't get blisters and they absorb an awful lot of moisture. After my last race the inside of my shoes weren't wet, but my friend wouldn't believe me and wouldn't touch the inside of my shoe. I get them at Running Room. They're the Wrightsock - DLX Double Layer. Here's a picture and a link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment