Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Thank You

Today I did a 10 K cycle in 50 minutes and 25 seconds on a stationary bike. I wasn't too keen on this aspect of training for a triathlon. My butt really hurt. It did give me a nice energy boost for work though. It also offered me an opportunity to remind me how important the music I listen to is to my exercising. Certain songs really get me moving. Some make me want to start clapping overhead. I'd look ridiculous doing that at the gym, but I kind of wondered what would happen...I also listened to a Russell Brand comedy routine- "Scandalous" it still makes me chuckle so I laughed throughout the workout which was also nice, considering how loooooooooooooong the workout was. I feel like I need to improve on my cycling the most because I dislike it so much so I want to spend as little time as possible doing it. I'd also like to point out the pace time that I had would have been slower than the dude who ran and won the 5K race that I went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment