Monday, March 12, 2012

"Any Day I Am Too Busy to Run is a Day That I Am Too Busy- John Bryant

4 K @ 7'30

Today's run was pretty decent. It was the first time in a long time I was concerned with my pace time. My first and 4th K had the same pace time. I am always glad for consistency in my pace time. I'm not sure why, I think it relates to my aforementioned fear of running fast and to far and getting tired a distance away from my end point and having to stop. Realistically, if I could run when Dank was at his worst in BC and I was malnourished then I could keep running. So, this concern is somewhat irrational. What's a girl to do though eh?

I have to credit my ending pace time with the rain that began to fall. As much as I hate the rain it may be my greatest motivator. Those drops started to fall and I sped right up. I knew I would be a little farther from where I started when I finished cuz I took a little detour. I often will get slightly lost in unknown neighbourhoods where streets head north instead of south like I am hoping.

I still have my cold. It got worse today. Sleep and fluids.

No comments:

Post a Comment