Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Little Postponed

5.07@ 7'43


My schedule has been all confused this week. Both my work and running schedule. I think this is why I got sick. I woke up yesterday with the first cold that I've had in 2 months. That's a long time for me. I definitely caught it at work. I noticed that I was sleeping a lot so I think I'd been fighting it then finally got sick. I think exercising has helped to boost my immune system. The commitment to my exercise regime has wavered.

Even though I was sick today, a commercial motivated me to run. I think it's a Tylenol commercial. The women is sick but doesn't let it stop her from getting out there. So weird the effect that marketing has on me.  I also thought about this stupid blog and that running 3 times a week isn't really that much and I should really just do it, even if I was sick.

In order to reward myself for actually getting out there today, even though it was beautiful weather and it really shouldn't have been an issue, I ran my favourite route. I got a nice energy boost from my run that lasted through an all you can eat sushi dinner.

I found this online today and found it quite amusing:

No comments:

Post a Comment