Sunday, March 18, 2012

"The Great Thing About Athletics is That it's Like Poker...

 sometimes you know what's in your hand and it may be a load of rubbish, but you've got to keep up the front".
--Sebastian Coe



3K @ 7'44
Today's run was adequate. I am not overly impressed with my pace time for that distance. Today's weather was absolutely gorgeous and I was expecting a really quick run. I guess I couldn't really expect much running the day after St Patrick's day. I was pretty tight and didn't loosen up and was having one of those days where I feel so slow and plodding and I was reminding myself that I AM a runner.

I am a runner...I was really getting down on myself , everything just felt off. Then in an odd coincidence, I bumped into a co-worker and she said "Oh, do you run around here?" I AM A RUNNER HUZZAH! This happened a mere 400 metres until the end of my run. Hope everyone enjoyed their St Patty's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment